Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for ‘Diagnostic Medical Mycology’ course registration and use
- Your course fee allows you to access the ‘Diagnostic Medical Mycology’ course for personal use. It does not allow you to copy the information on the course or use it in any way except for personal study. All the material on the course is copyright protected by Ashbee Healthcare Consultancy (except some images where the copyright holder is listed in the copyright statement) and is not to be copied, distributed or used in any other way than for personal study. Any infringement of this copyright will be aggressively defended and prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows, without exception
- Your course fee entitles you to 3 months access to the course, after which your access will expire.
- If you do not complete the course in the 3 months, you will have to pay again to complete it. If you do not complete the course, you will not be able to claim any refund of the fee partial or otherwise, unless the site has been unavailable or off-line for at least 4 weeks during your 3 months access period.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the course content, neither Ashbee Healthcare Consultancy Ltd, nor the International Society for Humanand Animal Mycology (ISHAM) will accept any liability for any errors or inaccuracies in the material or any laboratory or clinical decisions taken on the basis of it. You agree to indemnify Ashbee Healthcare Consultancy Ltd and ISHAM for any liability related to your use of the information in the course. You should ensure that any decisions you make, are not solely based on the information in the course, but are checked with the available guidelines at that time, advice from local professionals and any other relevant information available.
- Ashbee Healthcare Consultancy Ltd and ISHAM shall not be taken as endorsing any product, kits or manufacturers mentioned in this course.
- If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions laid out here, you should not proceed with registering for the course. If you do register for the course, that will be taken as full agreement to abide by all the Terms and Conditions.
Ashbee Healthcare Consultancy Ltd
International Society for Human and Animal Mycology
Valid from June 3 rd 2019 until further notice